Penn Health-Tech and the Penn Medicine Center for Health Care Innovation invite faculty and staff from the University of Pennsylvania, Penn Medicine, and Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) to submit proposals for pilot funding by September 23, 2019 at 5pm. The goal of this funding is to support the development of medical device and health technology projects that address important unmet medical needs. Proposals that cross departments and schools and promote sharing expertise are strongly encouraged.
Selected proposals will receive
- Pilot funding: From $5,000 up to $50,000
- Mentorship and project support: Advisors will help you refine your design, build partnerships and work towards achieving proof of concept
- Access to experts
HOW TO APPLY
- Create a SurveyMonkey account using your University of Pennsylvania, Penn Medicine, or Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia email address.
- Verify your email address.
- Fill out the application in its entirety. To preview a sample application, click here.
- Submit your application by 5 PM on Monday, September 23.